Elbow is the most commonly used fitting to change the angle or direction of the pipe run. Most commonly in 90 degrees and 45 degree turns.
Knowing the approximate weight of the fittings helps us calculate the:
- Welding consumable cost for cladding
- Price calculation of item
- Freight charge of the items
O.D= Outside Diameter of Elbow
I.D= Inside Diameter of Elbow
C= Elbow Center (Consider center to end distance of 90° Elbow as per ASME B16.9)
θ=Degree of Elbow
You may also visit our latest post for more information
- What is difference among EN ISO 10204 2.1, 2.2, 3.1 & 3.2 inspection certificates
- Mechanical Properties of Metals
- What is carbon equivalent and how it affects weldability?
- What is G48 testing. Explain?
- What is IGC testing (A262 Practice E). Explain?
1 thought on “Elbow Weight Calculation Calculator”
Please provide me proper calculation of above mention Elbow Weight Calculation.